Maico MA 28
Product Code: MA28
Audiometry becomes portable with MAICO MA 28 — the device is capable of AC and BC audiometry and can comfortably be taken anywhere you want. Use it as a stationary device in your clinic or take it with you from patient to patient. The lightweight case, a built-in handle and a storage compartment ensure your comfort and the safety of the MA 28’s accessories while you are on the go.
Testing your patients with the MA 28 feels intuitive and fast. Adjust frequencies and hearing levels with classical, comfortable control knobs and a large LED color display. Choose your stimulus options with the touch of a button and benefit from the automated Hughson-Westlake test. Use the MA 28’s bone conduction with masking function to ensure accurate results.
- Lightweight and portable with built-in handle
- Storage compartment for accessories
- Customizable test setup
- AC test frequencies from 125 to 8000 Hz
- BC test frequencies from 250 to 8000 Hz
- Capable of sinus and warble tone (pulsed and continuous)