Screening Tympanometer with Audiometry option
Product Code: GSI39
The GSI 39 provides an unrivalled solution to tympanometry screening, acoustic reflex measurements and audiometry. It is available in five different versions. Choose the features needed today and upgrade easily to the additional features as your needs grow in the future. These upgrades can be carried out at any time.
In addition, each version can also provide the option of 1 kHz testing capability for tympanometry (versions 1 through 5) and tympanometry/reflexes (versions 1 through 4). The addition of 1 kHz allows tympanometry and tympanometry/reflex testing on babies under 6 months of age. This is a helpful tool when isolating the likely cause of a “refer” from a new-born hearing screening program.
The GSI 39 Auto Tymp is lightweight and portable. It is designed to make detection and documentation of middle ear pathologies fast and accurate.
- Screening Tympanometer with the option of an integrated Audiometer
- 226hz Pen Probe
- Optional 226Hz and 1000Hz Multi frequency Probe (only 1000Hz on version 1)
- Very Light and Portable
- Optional Carry case for domiciliary visits
- Reflex’s both IPSI and CONTRA (500Hz, 1000Hz, 2000Hz, 4000Hz)
- Inbuilt Printer
- Noah 4 Compatible
- Consistent Results
- 8514899: Version 1 - 226 Hz Tymp & Ipsi Reflex
- 8514900: Version 1 - 226 Hz + 1 kHz Tymp & Ipsi Reflex
- 8514901: Version 2 - 226 Hz Tymp with Ipsi Reflex & Contra Reflex
- 8514902: Version 2 - 226 Hz + 1 kHz Tymp with Ipsi Reflex & Contra Reflex
- 8514903: Version 3 - 226 Hz Tymp with Ipsi & Contra Reflex & Pure Tone Audiometry
- 8514904: Version 3 - 226 Hz + 1 kHz Tymp with Ipsi & Contra Reflex & Pure Tone Audiometry
- 8514905: Version 4 - 226 Hz Tymp with Ipsi Reflex & Pure Tone Audiometry
- 8514906: Version 4 - 226 Hz + 1 kHz Tymp with Ipsi & Pure Tone Audiometry
- 8514907: Version 5 - 226 Hz Tymp Only
- 8514908: Version 5 - 226 Hz + 1 kHz Tymp Only