Guymark UK offer an unrivalled calibration, installation, set up and repair service for all leading brands of audiological, ent and vestibular equipment.
We provide both UKAS accredited and ISO9001 certified calibrations to NHS hospital trusts, private hospitals, industry, hearing aid providers, the police and armed forces.
Our highly experienced service team have strong links to all leading manufacturers and can calibrate your complete audiological equipment inventory either at your premises or within our own laboratory.
We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality calibration, service and repair experience to support your needs.
Guymark is a UKAS Accredited Calibration Laboratory – No. 4006.
There are three services that we provide
Sending your item for calibration is easy
Send your well wrapped instrument to us
- Email email@example.com or call 01384 890606 for calibration charges.
- Complete our service request form. (email or post with your instrument)
- Pack your instrument along with all relevant transducers and accessories.
- Download and print off our box label.
- Post your instrument using your current despatch provider.
- Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01384 890606 to arrange collection (additional charges apply)
We will calibrate your instrument
- All received instruments are booked onto our service database.
- An acknowledgement email will be sent to inform you of your instruments safe arrival and all items received.
- If you instrument does not arrive safely we will inform you immediately.
- All calibrations will be carried out to the relevant parts of BS EN ISO389, BS EN 60645 and manufacturer's service literature.
- UKAS calibrations will be carried out on all suitable and relevant instruments.
- A purchase order (account holders only) or other payment method will be required.
We will post your instrument back to you
- You will be notified of your instruments date of despatch.
- We will use FedEx to safely despatch your instrument, tracking information can be provided if required.
- Along with your received instrument you will find all relevant calibration certificates.
- Sign the despatch note and return in the pre-paid envelope.
- We will contact you with a calibration reminder one month before expiry date to arrange for the instruments next annual calibration.