Our manufacturer trained engineers offer repairs on all makes and models of equipment. We maintain strong relationships with equipment suppliers which keeps us up to date with the latest technology.
We perform small repairs on site, such as replacing earphone cushions or leads etc. Faults that need a more in depth analysis would need to be carried out at our laboratory.
Once at our premises an engineer will be assigned to your equipment, they will produce a Work Authorisation Report which will detail the fault found and any cost of repair. If you wish to go ahead with the repair then you will be asked to sign and return a copy of the form (along with any purchase order details required by your organisation).
Once the instrument is repaired it will be returned to you with a report and carries a 90 day repair guarantee. We will add a history of the repair to our database so if we see your instrument again we know it’s service history.
STEP 1: Send your well wrapped equipment to us.
- Email email@example.com or call 01384 890606 for repair enquiries.
- Complete our service request form. (email firstname.lastname@example.org or post with your instrument)
- Pack your instrument along with all relevant transducers and accessories.
- Download and print off our box label.
- Post your instrument using your current despatch provider.
- Alternatively email email@example.com or call 01384 890606 to arrange collection (additional charges apply)
STEP 2: We will repair your instrument.
- All received instruments are booked onto our service database.
- An acknowledgement email will be sent to inform you of your instruments safe arrival and all items received.
- If you instrument does not arrive safely we will inform you immediately.
- All instruments for repair will receive a work authorisation form itemising the fault, cause and action required.
- All costs will be included and no repair will take place without your agreed authorisation.
- If you decide you do not wish to go ahead with the repair and need the instrument returned, you will be charged an inspection fee and carriage.
- If you wish for the instrument to be scrapped at Guymark UK, we will dispose of it safely at no charge.
- A purchase order (account holders only) or other payment method will be required.
STEP 3: We will post your instrument back to you.
- You will be notified of your instruments date of despatch.
- We will use FedEx to safely despatch your instrument, tracking information can be provided if required.
- Within your received instrument you will find all relevant repair reports.
- Sign the despatch note and return in the pre-paid envelope.
All Guymark UK warranties extend the manufacturer’s warranty to three or five years. Calibration is also included in all of our extended warranties to ensure your new equipment is covered from the day you receive it, up until the end of a three or five year period.
Gold Three Year Extended Warranty
Extension of standard factory warranty to three years with inclusive return to base calibration at the end of years one and two. A reminder will be sent out when calibration is due and a case will be sent out for the collection of the equipment.
Platinum Three Year Extended Warranty
Extension of standard factory warranty to three years with inclusive calibration performed at the customer’s premises at the end of years one and two. A reminder will be sent out when calibration is due and dates for calibration will be subject to written confirmation from Guymark UK.
Gold Five Year Extended Warranty
Extension of standard factory warranty to five years with inclusive return to base calibration at the end of years one, two, three and four. A reminder will be sent out when calibration is due and a case will be sent out for the collection of the equipment.
Platinum Five Year Extended Warranty
Extension of standard factory warranty to five years with inclusive calibration performed at the customer’s premises at the end of years one, two, three and four. A reminder will be sent out when calibration is due and dates for calibration will be subject to written confirmation from Guymark UK.
All return to base calibrations include collection and return carriage charges. At the end of year three (or five) an additional 3% (or 5%) discount will be offered for any replacement equipment of a similar type purchased from Guymark UK.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01384 890606.
Equipment Installations and Room Set Ups
As well as calibrating your existing sound field set up, we also specialise in installing and setting up new sound field testing rooms and Visual Reward Apparatus (VRA).
We visit your premises to understand your exact requirements when it comes to installing and setting up your sound-field system. We find that this on-site survey, from our professional team, to be a valuable part of determining your requirements, whether to your own individual needs, that of the equipment manufacturer or the NHS or BSA recommended guidelines.
We perform a complete installation from routing of cables, positioning of speakers and calibration – so you can use the sound field system with confidence.
If you are planning to set up a new sound field room then we can also supply the audiometer, the visual reward system, the speakers, the amplifier and all required cabling and patch panels to complete the job from start to finish. There is no need to deal with anyone else, we offer a full “turn-key” package. We will generate quotations based on the level of performance you require from your sound-field system.
For further information or to arrange a visit email email@example.com or call 01384 890606.