Maico MA 27
Product Code: MA 27
The Maico MA 27 is a dependable, lightweight screening audiometer. It is an ideal fit for all hearing professionals who need to take their audiometer out of the office or even down the hallway. The MA 27 is sturdy and reliable to withstand the challenges of mobile audiometry. The built-in storage compartment contains the headphones and other accessories so your audiometer is always ready for use.
The MA 27 offers a full range of test frequencies from 125 Hz to 8000 Hz, pure tone and warble tone test signals (pulsed and continuous), level steps of 5 dB and 1 dB, hearing level range of -10 dBHL to 100 dBHL.
The MA 27e has the extended function of automatic testing with the Hughson-Westlake function. The talk forward function is particularly useful if the unit is used in a sound booth.
The unit is supplied with an audiogram pad, user manual and DD45 headset assembly.
Optional accessories are Hughson-Westlake function (MA 27e), patient response switch, carrying case, TDH 39 headset or DD65 noise excluding headset.
- Portable air conduction screener (125-8000 Hz)
- All-in-one sturdy case with built-in handle and storage
- Continuous, pulse, warble tones
- Easy fingertip operations of frequency and hearing lead controls
- Exceptionally lightweight, 2.4kg including accessories
MA 27e - Upgrade Option
- Automated Hughson-Westlake
- PC connectivity for database storage: PDF to EMR system
- Talk forward • Results recalled from internal memory following tests
- PC compatible with SNAP software
- Includes patient response switch and USB cable