Evoked Response System
Product Code: See options below.
The GSI Audera provides AEP, OAE and ASSR testing in a modular system for the busy audiology and ENT practice. Audera excels in generating high quality data, providing simple system operation, and utilizing convenient database management. Test results are easily interpreted through comparison to normative data sets.
Audera offers the newest in ABR stimulus generation, with CE-Chirp® and CE-Chirp Octave Band stimuli. CE-Chirp increases the ABR Wave V amplitude compared to traditional click and tone burst stimuli. CE-Chirp stimuli make conventional ABR and frequency specific ABR testing far more efficient, particularly for infants and children. This results in reduced test time, less need for sedation, and increased test confidence.
- Same operation for all modalities - AEP, OAE and ASSR
- Customize clinical prodocols with protocol wizard
- Check electrode impedance on the amplifier beside the patient instead of having to go back and forth to a computer
- Version 1 - AEP/CAEP & DPOAE system: 2001-9706-02
- Version 2 - AEP/CAEP, ASSR & DPOAE system: 2001-9716-02
- Version 3 - ASSR & CAEP/AEP system: 2001-9701-02
- Version 4 - ASSR & DPOAE system: 2001-9711-02
- Version 5 - CE-Chirp® upgrade incl. laptop & calibration: 2001-9699