Maico touchTymp Screening
Product Code: touchTymp Screening
Maico touchTymp screening solutions MI 24 and MI 26 turn tympanometry into an intuitive, efficient and enjoyable operation. Improve your daily workflow with our full 10.4” touchscreen and a user-friendly interface that allows you to change parameters easily. The touchTymp MI 26 also offers air conduction and/or bone conduction audiometry to make your work even more comfortable. Experience full control of the tympanometry probe while concentrating on your patient: touchTymp’s easy to handle probes feature unique light bars to provide a real-time progression of the test.
The new touchTymp RaceCar makes immittance testing for children fast and easy by keeping your little patients focused on an exciting car race animation.
- High resolution and quick screen transitions
- Full touch-based interface for intuitive handling
- Handheld pen probe
- Probe tones 226 Hz, optional 1 kHz
- Acoustic reflex stimuli 500 Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz, 4 kHz (ipsilateral and optional contralateral)
- MI 26 Version comes with included AC & optional BC audiometry available
- Optional MAICO Sessions PC software connectable with OtoAccess® or Noah patient database for easy data management
- Built-in printer